Why get an ISIC card?
- Prove your official student status where ever you go
- Gain access to student services and facilities in Kenya & around the World
- Access to over 200 student discounts & benefits in Kenya & 40,000 other discounts in close to 120,000 locations in over 130 countries
- Save money every day here in Kenya & while you travel abroad travelling abroad. Locate your Discounts
Have you got everything you need?
- A scanned copy of your proof of full time student status clearly showing the date of issue in jpeg, jpg or pdf format (for example your university card, a letter from your school, official enrollment letter).
- A scanned copy of your proof of identity in jpg, jpeg or pdf format (for example your passport, national identity card or drivers license).
- Passport Photo
- The applicant must be above 12 years old
- Please note you can only fill and print or save the form online. You can email the docs after saving and attach the other needed credentials.
- Your method of payment (MPESA - Paybill) or cash when at our offices.
When you order your card online in Kenya, you may have to be responsible for applying your photo (passport sized and color) to you card when you receive it.
Follow these steps:
- When you receive your ID card you will need to complete the final stages of assembly, the ID you will receive will have
- Your Student’s data & card validity printed on the card
- Green Box, where a photo will be placed on manually.
- Overlay is pre - glued to the card, partly covered by a peel-able non-stick paper.
- Let the photo be trimmed in a way that it would fit the white frame:-
- Ensure that when the photo is placed it does not hide any information on the card i.e. the UNESCO logo and the yellow and red wordings on the corner (CARNET INTERNATIONAL DE ESTUDIANTE & CARTE D’ETUDIANT INTERNATIONALE).
- Remove the final piece of backing to the laminate and very carefully press it down over your photo. You should now have a finished ID Card.
NB; if the label is placed wrongly while removing the white cover the effects are irreversible and it will lead to a voided card. You can always call our town office and I’ll guide over phone for more clear instructions