The Warner Bros. Studio Tour lets you to explore the magic behind Harry Potter, you will be able to see real life sets, costumes, props and much more.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides you with an amazing opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films - the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys` Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- Behind-the-scenes walking tour
- Return transportation from Central London
- Step on the sets for the first time ever
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London